Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Deliverable for Project 3
Students are required to select a topic related to either global, social, ethical, or legal issues with digital media. You will perform in-depth research and provide an explanation of how issues associated with your selected topic relates to the consumption of digital media. An example of one such topic would be: Legal & Ethical Issues in News Media for the Digital Age.
- Your Name
- Paper Title
- Instructor's name
- Course name and number
Length Requirements: Minimum of 2500 words, maximum 3000 words, excluding Title and Reference pages.
- Paper must follow APA guidelines throughout. See Course Content>Course Resources>Sample Paper to Show Appropriate Document Formatting.
- Double-spaced (including the entire reference page) with first line of each paragraph indented.
- 1-inch Margins
- 12 point professional font
- Headers including paper title and page numbers
- File name: last name, first initial and project (ex. JonesH_Research Project)
- Use at least one table, or graph, or image, of appropriate size that is relevant to the information being conveyed
- Contextual: Spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc. must be correct throughout.
- Outline: contains very precise, detailed information that is essential to the topic and the different parts of the paper are broken down in a clear hierarchical manner.
- Introduction - must contain detailed background information, develops a significant and compelling position, and gives a clear explanation or definition of the problem. Provide a thorough overview of topic including history and background of the subject and informing the reader how digital media is part of the topic. Sources cited throughout.
Paragraphs fully support thesis with well-developed/ relevant examples, details, and quotes (where appropriate). The writer’s insight, analysis, and/or interpretations are relevant and enhance the explanation of the content. Thorough discovery of the influence that digital media had on the topic including reference to a minimum of five scholarly sources illustrating the influence.
Paper is clear and focused, demonstrates original thought/reflection/insight.
All information used must be in your own words unless using a direct quote. In other words, do not copy and paste information directly from your sources into the paper.
- Conclusion - Thorough conclusions drawn from the research performed on the influence that digital media had on the topic including reference to scholarly sources illustrating the influence.
- Reference Page – must be properly APA formatted
- Include and cite at least 5 professional/scholarly sources. Clarification: Please do not use unprofessional sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or anything remotely similar. Examples of scholarly sources include: our course content (e.g. Read & Watch resources), textbooks, journal articles, trade magazines, and conference proceedings. UMUC has a top-notch, extensive online library. You can find many scholarly sources there. Note: "Personal communications (e.g. Twitter Posts, Blogs, and YouTube Videos)" are not considered professional or scholarly sources.