Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
at is the one thing that Descartes concludes he can be absolutely certain of, and which serves as a foundation for rebuilding the rest of his beliefs?...
What is the one thing that Descartes concludes he can be absolutely certain of, and which serves as a foundation for rebuilding the rest of his beliefs?
- A.That we could possibly be deceived by an Evil Genius about absolutely EVERYTHING.
- B.That God is perfectly good.
- C.That he exists, as a thinking thing.
- D.Mathematical truths (i.e. 1 + 1 = 2).
1 pointsQUESTION 3
For Plato, what activity/art is the key to "turning our souls around," away from the shadowy deception and imprisonment in the cave?
- Eliminating the statue-bearers, and dousing the fire.
- The Form of the Good
1 pointsQUESTION 4
What are the traditionally accepted necessary and sufficient conditions for knowing a proposition, which Gettier challenges?
- Belief in the proposition
- Justification for the proposition
- The proposition is actually true
- An opinion that the proposition is true.
- That the proposition is valid
- That the proposition is sound
3 pointsQUESTION 5
Fields thinks Getteir's examples do not actually undermine the traditionally accepted necessary and sufficient conditions for knowledge.
1 pointsQUESTION 6
Prisoners in the cave will gladly welcome the accounts of those who have escaped, and gained wisdom in the intelligible realm.