Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Complete Episode 3: "Maintaining Terrestrial and Atmospheric Resources" of Gamescape.As Newly elected Mayor of Sparksville, the town's citizens are eager to hear what you plan on doing to promote the local economy while maintaining a high level of environmental air quality.Write a 350- to 700-word speech for a Town Hall Meeting using your noites from the Gamescape Episode 3 role-play and Game Results that addresses the following points: PRINT OFF THE RUBRIC AND FOLLOW IT AS YOU DEVELOP YOUR ASSIGNMENT.
- State the current economic situation in Sparksville (what happened - why does Sparksville need a new company?) and the three choices that were available to the town of Sparksville.
- Discuss how EACH of the three companies would impact water pollution.What types of chemicals are being released as water pollutants would be associated with the Distribution Center? What types of chemicals are being released as water pollutants and emitted from hybrid car manufactureres? What type of chemicals are being release as water pollutants are released during the refining process of oil, risks during transportation, etc. of oil? You need to research this as well as use notes your took from GS.
- Discuss how EACH of the 3 companies would impact indoor and outdoor air pollution. What types of chemical air pollutants would be associated with the Distribution Center? What types of chemical air pollutants are emitted from hybrid car manufacturers? What types of chemical air pollutants are released during the refining process of oil? You must research these - google, textbook, some are in GS role-play.
- Explain how EACH of the three companies could be a point and non-point source of water and air pollution. (What pollution risks does each bring? You need to look up point source and nonpoint source of pollutants first).
- Describe how the air and water pollution generated from these sources can impact the health of Sparksville's citizens, the local ecosystem, and the local economy. Give examples - don't just say they are bad.
- What were some potential solutions offered by each company to mitigate their environmental impact?Explain them. These were presented in the role-play - so take good notes.
- Explain why your decision addresses the key environmental challenges and is the optimal choice given this situation. These challenges include decisions you made in regards to: location of the new business; production rate; infrastructure; and environmental management choices you made in the game.
Include at least 1 outside referenc in addition to Gamescape and the book to support your main points. One reference should be an academic journal found at the University's Library. As always, you will include the GameScape Episode # in ADDITION to your 1 outside resources. Refer to APA resources posted for you in the Announcement. Remember the Gamescape formatted reference is posted for you in the Announcements as well.
RUBRIC: Use the posted Rubric for the assignment to ensure that you cover all required content elements.
Include the Episode Score Report that you generate once you complete the activities from Episode 3. The report is generated in PDF format.