Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
B7442 Marketing Strategy and Management Week 3
Assignment 1: Why We Buy!
Part of understanding the patterns of consumer and organizational buying is the need to understand “Why” people do the things they do.
Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers. As a counterpoint, he includes TiVo, which appeared to be struggling until a 2012 court victory that tripled its stock price.
Using the University online library resources and valid Internet Web sites, research Simon Sinek. Based on your research and the readings in this module prepare a posting about a current product of your choice that has been reformulated using Sinek‘s “why” concepts.
Complete the following:
- Critically analyze the value of the marketing approach suggested by Simon Sinek.
- Compare Sinek’s approach to inspire employees and connect with customers to other approaches you are familiar with.
- Assess how Sinek’s approach could be applied to your own organization.
- Discuss what might work and what is not applicable in Sinek’s approach.
- Support your positions with at least two peer-reviewed journal articles.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.