BA 340 WEEK 8 Assignment Team Work
This paper of BA 340 WEEK 8 Assignment Team Work covers:
Twenty Years from now, the typical large business will have half the levels of management and one-third the managers of its counterpart today.
Work will be done by specialists brought together in task forces (teams) that cut across traditional departments. Coordination and control will depend largely on employees’ willingness to discipline themselves—not by Human Resources.
Please write a 500 word paper on the importance of Teams in the Organization.
In your paper explain how (you as a manager) would hire, manage, compensate and motivate teams working under your leadership in order to meet the goals of the organization and Human Resource Management.
Please include a title sheet and 2-3 references.
Only one reference may come from the internet (not Wikipedia).
The other references should be located in the Grantham University online library. Only the body of the paper will count toward the word requirement. For this assignment only you may write in 1st person. See rubric below.
W8 Final Exam
1. Employees should not be permitted to see their personnel files. Allowing them to review the file constrains realistic observations by managers. Accordingly, as long as the information is not used against an employee, these files should be off limits.
2. Given that the white male is becoming a “minority” in the workplace, they should be afforded affirmative action protection.
3. Investments in career development do not provide an organization a viable return on its investment. It simply raises employees’ expectations, and then, if not fulfilled, cause employees leave. Accordingly, the organization has trained employees for its competitors.
4. Training organizational members how to be coaches and how to empower employees should be a major HRM activity in the next decade.
5. Flexible benefits programs are employer inducements to reduce benefits costs. The average employee has neither the ability nor information to make such important choices. Employees should suspect such programs.
6. Globalization has led us to the realization that workers are interchangeable between countries so long as language issues are resolved.
7. Job analysis is just another burden placed on organizations through EEO legislation.
8. All that is required for successful labor-management relations is common sense, sound business judgment, and good listening skills.
9. An organization should follow a promote-from-within policy.
10. Proper selection is a substitute for socialization.
** 340 **** 8 ********** Team ****Attached: BA-340-WEEK-8-Assignment-Team-Work.zip