Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Discussion Board Instructions
Discussion Board Forum Threads are due in Modules/Weeks 1, 3, 5 and 7. Discussion Board Forum Replies are due in Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8. The learning theories upon which this class is based are actualized in the threads.
To gain the most from this class, you must:
- Read both the threads of your classmates and the articles which are used to write the thread.
- Draw classmates into discussion of the topic by asking questions.
- Expect to spend some time each day reviewing all threads and replies (even those in which you are not involved).
- The research and writing done for each forum is to prepare you to research and write upper-level research papers in current APA format. Each posting, whether threads or replies, must be written without grammar or spelling errors and must utilize proper APA in-text and reference citations.
- This is a formal writing assignment, so use 3rd person throughout the forum threads and replies.
Discussion Board Forum Threads:
The requirements listed below are the minimum requirements. Completing only the minimum amount of work cannot earn higher than a "C" for an assignment.
- Review the key terms listed at the end of the Chapter you are working on. You will select one of the key terms. No duplication of articles or concepts is allowed. Each student must cover a different concept. You may reserve a topic beginning at 12 a.m. (ET) on Monday of the odd-numbered modules/weeks (1, 3, 5, and 7). Topics reserved prior to then will be deleted.
2. Conduct a search of Liberty University’s Online Library resources to find 3 peer-reviewed articles that are no more than 3 years old and closely relate to the concept. These articles must be found through the Liberty University Library; no general internet search is allowed. No duplication of articles or concepts is allowed. Each student must cover a different concept. Note: Blogs, education sites, commercial sites, Wikipedia, About.com, editorials, and book reviews are just a few of the types of materials that not acceptable for this exercise. You must look for articles from reputable peer-reviewed magazines and journals.
3. After reading the articles, select the 1 article that you wish to discuss. Your thread must include the information listed below in the following format and be posted directly in the discussion board:
· Definition: a brief definition of the key term followed by the APA reference for the term; this does not count in the word requirement;
· Summary: Choose 1 of the articles and summarize it in your own words. This must be about 125 word minimum. Be sure to note the article's author as well as his/her credentials and the reason his/her opinions, research, or findings should be respected regarding the key term.
· Discussion: Using a minimum of 400 words, write a brief discussion in your own words of how the article relates to the selected key term. A discussion is not rehashing what was already stated in the article, but rather the opportunity for you to add value to the discussion by integrating the other research performed. This is the most important part of the thread.
· Biblical Integration: You must integrate your key term with a biblical truth. To do so, you may choose to answer a question provided at the end of each chapter or utilize another Bible verse. Integration of biblical truth is not simply listing a Bible verse but connecting the Scripture to the concept being covered. This section must be a minimum of 100 words.
· References: All references must be listed at the bottom of the thread in current APA format.
Be sure to use the headers (Definition, Summary, Discussion) in your thread to ensure that all aspects of the assignment are completed as required.
Attachment: Attach 1 Microsoft Word document containing the full text of all articles reviewed for the assignment neatly formatted. This is required to allow everyone to review the articles. Articles must be attached to the thread.
Any form of plagiarism (including cutting and pasting) will result in 0 points for the entire discussion board (100 points) and may result in further penalties.
To post your thread, click Create Thread and then type your key term in the subject line. Complete your submission in the text area.
Late postings receive 0 credit.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.
Discussion Board Forum Replies:
In Modules/Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8 you will be required to post a substantive reply of at least 250 words each to a minimum of 3 classmates’ threads. Expect to enter on-going dialogues with your classmates and be prepared to answer questions about your own selected topics. Student interaction on the Discussion Board is the key to success in this course.
· You must use at least 1 peer-reviewed reference (not used in the original posting) in your response.
· Use 3rd person.
· Do not simply revisit what was discussed in the thread.
· Only the substantive part of the response will be counted toward the word count.
Submit your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of the assigned module/week.
Submit your replies for Discussion Board Forum 4 by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.