Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Be sure to have an argument and provide specific evidence to support your argument.Please format this paper, and all future paper assignments according to the Chicago Manual of Style. (Links to an ex
- Be sure to have an argument and provide specific evidence to support your argument.
- Please format this paper, and all future paper assignments according to the Chicago Manual of Style. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- You do not need a bibliography or works cited page for this short paper but be sure to use footnotes when citing your sources (see Chicago Manual of Style above for specifics)
- Be sure to have a strong thesis statement, and you must highlight, bold, or underline your thesis statement.
- Make sure you cite your sources correctly, and avoid plagiarism. Please read this reference (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.guide to learn about plagiarism.
- You will only be allowed to use the Baptist book as a reference for this paper. No outside or online sources!!!
Thesis Statement (Your paper must have one of these, so be sure to follow these guidelines)
Writing Tips.pdf (You must follow these guidelines for writing. If you break these rules, you will lose points.)
Explain what author Edward Baptist means by "the new slavery" in the book The Half has Never Been Told. How did it differ from the older version?
For this paper you need to consider the evidence that Baptist provides. I only want you to use evidence from chapters 1-4 in the Baptist book. DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCES FOR THIS PAPER! The purpose of this paper is to assess your understanding of the book "The Half Has Never Been Told." When responding to the prompt I only want you to reference the book and do not use any other books, articles, or internet sources for this assignment. For full credit you also need to include evidence from at least one of the charts/tables/graphs provided in the book. Please keep your paper between 650 and 850 words.