Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Becoming Change Agents and Internal Consultants
This course explored two of the most significant challenges HR professionals face in the twenty-first-century knowledge organization: functioning as change agents and supporting organizations as internal consultants.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Assess human resource functions, processes, and roles which support organizational strategy.
- Analyze the strategic role of human resource management within the global business environment.
- Apply human resource practices to support strategic human resources management.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and professional.
For this assignment, select two articles from the study activity for this unit: one article from the HR as Change Agent list and one article from the HR as Internal Consultant list. Write a 3–4 page analysis to include the following:
- Define the role and function of an HR professional as a change agent and as an internal consultant.
- Explain how each HR role complements each other.
- Relate how each HR role supports a global organization's strategy. Consider recruitment, retention, total rewards, performance management, employment law, and how these functions may differ between industries and countries.
- Examine cultural, ethical, and legal considerations for each role in supporting strategic HRM.
Your analysis should be written coherently to support a central idea, with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional. Support your response with citations from relevant readings or resources found in this unit.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 3–4 pages.
- Number of resources: Two relevant references from this unit's readings.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.