Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
BIOLOGY Plants problems
Multiple choice questions:
If a plant is able to carry out the light-dependant reactions, but then becomes impaired in its ability to carry out the Calvin cycle reactions, what will happen most immediately?
1. NADPH levels will go up.
2. NADPH levels will go down.
3. Photosystem I and II will be uncoupled.
4. ATP production will cease.
You are looking at two species of plants that are growing under identical conditions. The voltage potential between the inner thylakoid and chloroplast stroma is lesser in species “A” compared to species “B”. You conclude
1. The electron transport chain after photosystem I is more efficient in B.
2. The electron transport chain after photosystem II is more efficient in B
3. The electron transport chain after photosystem I is more efficient in A.
4. The electron transport chain after photosystem II is more efficient in A.
In the seedless vascular plants the....
1.gametophyte is prominent and the sporophyte is dependent upon the gametophyte.
2.The sporophyte is prominent, with the sporophyte and gametophyte living independently.
3.the sporophyte is prominent, and the gametophyte is completely dependent upon the sporophyte.
4.the gametophyte is prominent, and the sporophyte stage has disappeared.