BIOS 135 Week 2 Quiz
In this paperwork of BIOS 135 Week 2 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. What is the correct formula for the iron (II) ion?
2. A group of covalently bonded atoms that has an overall electrical charge is called a(n) __ .
3. The name of the Cu+ ion is ____ .
4. The correct name of the compound NCl3 is which of the following?
5. An ionic compound ___ .
6. Avogadro's number is the number of which of the following?
7. Which of the following is an example of a physical change?
8. In a ________ reaction, two or more elements or compounds form one product.
9. Magnesium reacts with oxygen to form magnesium oxide. 2 Mg + O2 --> 2 MgO The number of moles of MgO produced when 0.20 mole O2 reacts completely is which of the following?
10. Find the mass of AlCl3 (molecular weight 133.3 g/mole) that is produced when 25.0 grams of Al2O3 (molecular weight = 102 g/mole) react with HCl according to the following equation. Al2O3 + 6HCl ---> 2 AlCl3 + 3H2O
11. Balance the following equation: 2 Al + 3 H2SO4 ---> Al2(SO4)3 + H2
**** *** Week 2 ****Attached: BIOS 135 Week 2 Quiz.zip