BIS 219 Final Exam
This document of BIS 219 Final Exam consists of:
1. _____ relates to any computer-based tool people use to work with information and to support the information processing needs of the organization.
a. IT architecture
b. IT infrastructure
c. IT (Information Technology)
d. Information systems (IS)
2. _____ are designed to correct a lack of communications among _____.
a. Office automation systems, expert systems
b. Transaction processing systems, functional area IS
c. ERP systems, functional area IS
d. Dashboards, office automation systems
3. A listing of all courses offered at your university would be considered _____, where a listing of all courses required in your major along with the credit hours and prerequisite requirements would be considered _____.
a. information, data
b. knowledge, information
c. information, knowledge
d. data, information
4. Which of the following is not a source for external data?
a. Commercial databases
b. Corporate databases
5. Place the following members of the data hierarchy in the correct order:
a. Bit, byte, field, record, database, file
b. Bit, field, byte, record, file, database
c. Byte, bit, record, field, database
d. Bit, byte, field, record, file, database
6. _____ is a formal approach to managing data consistently across an entire organization.
a. Database management
b. Enterprise information management
c. Data warehousing
d. Data governance
7. Electronic commerce provides opportunities to do all of the following except:
a. Companies expand their reach
b. Companies expand at relatively high cost
c. Companies put rich information on their websites
d. Companies increase market share
8. integrate the planning, management, and use of all of an organization
*** 219 Final ****Attached: BIS 219 Final Exam.zip