BIS 245 Final Exam
This document of BIS 245 Final Exam includes answers to the next questions:
1. Which object would you use to enter, delete, or modify data?
2. Which object would you use to retrieve customers who live in Germany and the United States?
3. To design a report you should do all of the following EXCEPT
4. Which of the following is NOT a Report Section?
5. A Detail line is used to
6. For the following image, which of the following is TRUE?
7. A symbol used in ER diagrams for an entity is a
8. A property that provides a "user friendly" name to a column in Datasheet View is a
9. Summarized data in an easy-to-read view is known as a
10. Which of the following is NOT true of a property?
11. Which of the following does NOT describe the following one-to-one relationship?
1. Which form type displays records in a tabular format similar to a Datasheet view but has more editing options such as adding graphics?
2. A calculated control
3. Which of the following is a term used to describe the names of controls, fields, or properties?
4. Data aggregates
5. When making vertical data comparisons, you should use the following chart.
6. Discrete data
7. A switchboard is a
8. To secure an Access database, all of the following should be done EXCEPT
9. All of the following describe a certification authority EXCEPT
10. Which of the following file format types removes all VBA code from the database and prohibits users from making changes to forms and reports?
11. The term "cascading" refers to
1. Describe three-tier architecture. Explain the functions performed by each tier.
2. Explain business logic and describe how it relates to a relational database.
3. From first normal form, second normal form, or third normal form, select one of these forms and explain (1) how that normal form is often violated by inexperienced database designers and (2) how to correct such a violation of that normal form.
4. Explain 1NF, 2NF, and 3NF as related to database design.