Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Boundaries are an important feature of any organization. The nature of these boundaries has undergone considerable change over time. For many organizations today, what is inside or outside the boundar
Boundaries are an important feature of any organization. The nature of these boundaries has undergone considerable change over time. For many organizations today, what is inside or outside the boundaries is less clear and the ease of flow of information across boundaries has greatly increased. Boundaries can exist between individuals, between teams, between organizations, or even between an organization and its social environment (e.g., city, community, etc.).
- Discuss your current organization or a previous organization in terms of boundaries. How did these boundaries affect you as an employee? Reflect on your mental construct of boundaries.
- Explain what roles boundaries play and why these are important to organizations.
- How permeable are your boundaries both personally and for your team?
- Examine what determines how much rigidity and permeability is required by an organization and the teams in an organization.
- Assess the benefits for many organizations to be less rigid and more permeable than previously.
The final paragraph of your post (3 to 4 sentences) should summarize the one or two main points that you are attempting to make in your post.
Provide a substantive (500) initial discussion post addressing each of the components as prompted. Justify your answers with examples, reasoning, and research.