Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- Watch A Changing Political Landscape. Discuss the silver vs. gold argument, listing at least one argument for silver and one argument for gold.
- Watch The Age of Reform. One great problem deals with immigration. What connections can you see between the issues raised in this video and present-day arguments on immigration? Have the issues changed or have the groups changed
- Watch The American Empire. What were the causes of expansion? What territories were acquired? What did that mean for the future of the United States.
- Watch The Spanish-American War. What were three main causes of the war? Be sure that you discuss each cause and result of the war?
- Watch The Other Side of Industry. How did mass production affect women, children, immigrants, and African– Americans? How was each group affected by industry: wages, working conditions and other factors?