BSHS 305 Week 3 Individual Quiz
In this paperwork of BSHS 305 Week 3 Individual Quiz Graded you will find the answers on the next questions:
Directions: Select the correct answer for each question.
1. The term client refers to all of the following EXCEPT
a. individuals, family, neighborhood
b. working poor, AIDS patients, underclass
c. Hurricane Katrina victims, Oklahoma City bombing victims, Mississippi River flood victims
d. Students, teachers, coworkers
2. Two components of a problem are
a. a description and a course of action
b. a situation and a difficulty
c. an unsettled matter and a demand for services
d. determining who the client is and what the client needs
3. Which perspective is useful in determining client needs?
a. Hierarchical needs
b. Conflicting needs
c. Developmental process
d. Meeting needs
4. Client satisfaction is related to
a. making new friends
b. talking about problems
c. solving problems
d. making more money
5. Central to understanding who a client is and what problems are encountered is the idea that
a. everyone is a client
b. problems are a normal part of life
c. resources are critical for success
d. the support network must be utilized
6. Encouraging responsibility and promoting self-help are
a. the focus of questioning
b. supported by the office setting
c. the result of listening
d. the goals of the helping process
7. One of the things a helper will attend to before the client arrives is
a. the availability of records
b. the physical setting
c. time management
d. travel arrangements
8. A strategy or technique that helps the client become more comfortable with the setting and the helper is
9. The stage during which goals are set is
a. exploring the problem
c. intervention strategies
d. client arrival
10. Examples of questions that are helpful and appropriate include all of the following EXCEPT
a. Could you tell me a little about yourself?
b. Why did you do that?
c. How long have you been ill?
d. How does that make you feel?
**** 305 **** * Individual ****Attached: BSHS 305 Week 3 Individual Quiz Graded.zip