Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
BSHS 311 Week 3 Site Visit Report
This paperwork comprises BSHS 311 Week 3 Site Visit Report
Visit a site such as a women’s shelter, a halfway house, a hospital, an agency, or the human services department of a company, where behavioral or cognitive-behavioral techniques or programs are used.
Talk with human services workers or the contact person about their programs that employ behavioral or cognitive interventions or models. Some areas to explore:
· What population participates in the program?
· Who presents the program or interventions?
· How is the effectiveness of their interventions measured?
· How did they determine a need for the program?
· Do they have plans for other programs or interventions which use behavioral or cognitive models and techniques?
· What other models and theories are represented in their programs?
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word report on your visit, detailing the information you gathered and briefly describing your reactions and feelings about the program.