BSOP 330 Week 7 Case Study Final
This document of BSOP 330 Week 7 Case Study Final includes answers to the next questions:
1. Which variations in demand for police services should be considered in an aggregate plan for resources? Which variations can be accomplished with short-term scheduling adjustments?
2. Evaluate the current staffing plan. What does it cost? Are 26 officers sufficient to handle the normal workload?
3. Determine the cost of the Chiefs plan. Do you need to implement the Chief's plan or can the current staff handle the load? Explain your thinking.
4. From the data in the case, determine the schools current cost to provide police services during football games.
5. There isn't any one right answer for this question. This a critical thinking question. Based on what you have read and the scheduling and costs you put together, what do you see as alternatives for the manning the schedule.
**** 330 Week 7 **** ***** *****Attached: BSOP 330 Week 7 Case Study Final.zip