BUS 300 Week 7 Quiz 6 Chapters 11 and 12
This paper of BUS 300 Week 7 Quiz 6 Chapters 11 and 12 includes:
1. One major aspect of "giving something back to the community" is support for
2. Indications that corporate social responsibility has become broadly accepted among enlightened organizations include their:
3. Some corporations long absent from public dialogue on community issues have made encouraging commitments to CSR, including
4. The most important constituency in a community relations programs is ________ because to the community they are the organization.
5. In nonprofit public relations campaigns, strategic planning encompasses all EXCEPT which of the following?
6. The major challenge for a community affairs officer is to
7. Regarding the African-American population, the public relations field
8. Indications that minorities are heading toward becoming the majority in the U.S. include
9. Which of the following is an indication of the economic impact of ethnic minority populations on the U.S.?
10. For every nonprofit organization, successful fundraising includes
11. During the three decades prior to the 1990s, corporations prided themselves on their commitment to
12. Use of the Internet to help organizations go all out to fulfill their social responsibilities can backfire, as it did when
13. Enlightened community relations are hinged upon which of the following?
14. Which of the following qualify as typical objectives of a community relations program?
15. Public relations practitioners continue to build relationships and are targeting communications at
16. The former press secretary who said, "I may be crazy, but I like working with reporters" was
17. The task of a lobbyist is ultimately rooted in the ________, which provides citizens the right to petition the government.
18. Which of the following press secretaries who served President Clinton had a refreshing perspective and went on to be a cable talk show host, magazine editor, and political analyst?
19. A true test of the value of putting out the right story for President Reagan occurred during the ________ affair.
20. Which of the following events led to "sour" media relations for George W. Bush?
21. Despite a number of embarrassing events during his administration, President Bill Clinton remained quite popular because he
22. AFIS is responsible for
23. The United States Information Agency
24. Which of the following Web sites has been called "one of the most . . . influential organizations in U. S. politics"?
25. The event that helped awaken good communications instincts in President George W. Bush was
26. The dramatic impact the ________ can have on a presidential race was verified by the political campaign put together by candidate Barack Obama.
27. Chief among the responsibilities of the president's press secretary is
28. In 1990, the Office of Personnel Management reported that there were nearly ________ public relations-related jobs in the federal government.
29. Observers say the second-most difficult position in any president's administration is
30. The reason the practice of "public relations" has been virtually barred from the federal government?
*** *** **** * Quiz * Chapters ** and **Attached: BUS-300-Week-7-Quiz-6-Chapters-11-and-12.zip