BUS 308 Ashford Week 1 Quiz
In this paperwork of BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. The two types of quantitative variables are
ordinal and ratio.
interval and ordinal.
nominative and ordinal.
interval and ratio.
nominative and interval.
2. As a general rule, when creating a stem-and-leaf display, there should be between ______ stem values.
3 and 100
1 and 100
no fewer than 20
5 and 20
3. The median is the value below which and above which approximately 50 percent of the measurements lie.
4. Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit is an example of a ____ variable.
5. Stem-and-leaf displays and dot plots are useful for detecting
Midpoint of data
All of the above
6. Any characteristic of a population unit is called a
7. The science of using a sample to make generalizations about the important aspects of a population is known as
Statistical Process Control.
A random sample.
8. A normal population has 99.73 percent of the population measurements within ___ standard deviations of the mean.
9. When we are choosing a random sample and we do not place chosen units back into the population, we are
sampling with replacement.
sampling without replacement.
using a Systematic Sample.
using a Voluntary Response Sample.
10. An example of manipulation of graphical display used to distort reality is:
Zero at the axes
Equal widths of bars in a histogram
A & C
*** 308 ******* **** 1 ****Attached: BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz.zip