BUS 308 Ashford Week 3 Quiz
This document of BUS 308 Week 3 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. Question : There is little difference between the values of ta/2 and Za/2 when the sample
size is small.
size is large.
mean is small.
mean is large.
standard deviation is small.
2. Question : If the population proportion is .4 with a sample size of 20, then is this sample large enough so that the sampling distribution of is a normal distribution.
3. Question : For non-normal populations, as the sample size (n) _________, the distribution of sample means approaches a/an __________ distribution.
4. Question : As the sample size ________the variation of the sampling distribution of ___________.
increases, remains the same
decreases, remains the same
5. Question : Assuming the same value of a, as the sample size increases, the value of ta/2 approaches the value of Za/2.
6. Question : If the sampled population has mean 48 and standard deviation 16, then the mean and the standard deviation for the sampling distribution of for n = 16 are
4 and 1.
12 and 4.
48 and 4.
48 and 1.
48 and 16.
8. Question : As our sample standard deviation increases when all other parts of the confidence interval stay the same, then the confidence interval will become:
remain the same.
9. Question : When the sample size and sample standard deviation remain the same, a 99% confidence interval for a population mean,