BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz
In this paperwork of BUS 308 Week 1 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. Technically, “statistic” refers to which?
2. The tails of a normal distribution never touch the abscissa.
3. The z-score indicates where an individual data value lies within the data set.
4. Which statement explains what inferential statistical analysis is?
5. A parameter refers to a sample characteristic.
6. In statistical notation, M is to μ as s is to σ.
7. Which of the following defines standard deviation?
8. Which of the following is NOT a measure of variability?
9. In a frequency distribution such as a bell-shaped curve, what does the vertical height of the curve indicate?
10. A probability is found by dividing the number of possible outcomes (o) by the number of successes € = o/e.
*** 308 **** 1 ****Attached: BUS-308-Week-1-Quiz.zip