BUS 446 Week 1 Quiz
This paperwork of BUS 446 Week 1 Quiz shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. _____ is a management strategy that requires a company wide systems approach to quality.
2. The _____ are the descriptors that must be examined to determine the quality of a product.
3. _____ process is used when there are many varieties of products to process in small quantities.
4. _____ are defined as workstations linked together on common sets of projects and families of parts.
5. _____ dimension relates to the quality of the fundamental purpose for which the product is purchased.
6. _____ are the operations or stages within the manufacturing cycle required to transform components into intermediates or finished goods.
7. _____ refers to the ability to resist wear, stress, and decay.
8. In manufacturing, the _____ define(s) the range of acceptable product.
9. The word quality is used in _____ fundamentally different way(s).
10. _____ is (are) a series of activities or steps required to transform materials and deliver goods and/or services.