Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Bus/ 475 Phyllis young
Write a minimum 1,400-word strategic objectives summary. Include your balanced scorecard, communication plan, risks, mitigation plans and consideration of ethical implications of objectives for your new division.
Note: This assignment relates to the same business, your division, and your new product or service, which you identified in Week 2.
Develop the strategic objectives for your new division of the existing business in a balanced scorecard format. The strategic objectives are measures of attaining your vision and mission. As you develop them, consider the outcome of your SWOT analysis.
Consider the following four quadrants of the balanced scorecard when developing your strategic objectives:
- Shareholder Value or Financial Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Market share
- Revenues and costs
- Competitive position
- Customer Value Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Customer retention or turnover
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer value
- Process or Internal Operations Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Measure of process performance
- Productivity or productivity improvement
- Operations metrics
- Impact of change on the organization
- Learning and Growth (Employee) Perspective, which includes strategic objectives in areas such as:
- Employee satisfaction
- Employee turnover or retention
- Level of organizational capability
- Nature of organizational culture or climate
- Technological innovation
Create at least three strategic objectives for each of the four balanced scorecard areas. Develop a metric and target for each strategic objective using a balanced scorecard format. Example for shareholder or financial quadrant:
- Objective: Increase market share.
- Metric: The percentage of increase in market share.
- Target: Increase market share by 2% for each of the next 3 years.
Identify potential risks with your objectives and describe ways you plan to mitigate these risks.Describe potential ethical implications of your objectives.
Outline a communication plan discussing how you will communicate the division's strategic objectives to employees/stakeholders that includes the following:
- Define the purpose.
- Define the audience.
- Identify the channel(s) of communication and why you selected that channel.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.