BUS 517 Assignment 2 Project Charter
This file of BUS 517 Assignment 2 Project Charter comprehends:
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
This assignment builds on Assignment 1 to provide the necessary scope for your project. A project scope includes many variables, the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that must be defined prior to the start of the project to ensure that all of the details are planned. In the form of an Excel spreadsheet, Word table, project-specific software, etc., prepare a checklist document that identifies the critical steps in planning the project scope and complete the checklist in accordance with your project. Provide an explanation for how the project scope checklist should be used to thoroughly document the project.
Create a 3-4 page project scope checklist in which you:
1. Define the scope of the project in terms of the following:
a. Outcomes, objectives, and deliverables
b. Key functionality required within the new system
c. Primary stakeholders
2. Assess the current situation and future situation that will be most impacted by the project.
3. Prepare a quantifiable project statement.
4. Document three assumptions associated with the project.
5. Explain the uses for the project checklist and how it should be applied to this and future projects.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides, references must follow APA or school-specific format.Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.