Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Business Law Homework
Read Chapters 3 and 4. Book
Business Law: Text $ Cases – An Accelerated course
Homework Questions: Submit in Blackboard
- The proper setting for a case brought to court must be determined before a conduct of a hearing. Compare how courts determine jurisdiction by property or persons with jurisdiction by subject matter. Give an example.
- In Case 3.1 p 69 we meet the Turtons who feel they were harmed by the county landfill. How must standing be determined before their case can be brought to court?
- You lose your case but decide to appeal. What does the court review in an appeal court decision?
- Give an example when arbitration in a business dispute may be a better choice than going to court.
- How may a business defend against charges of negligence if falsely accused and sued by a customer or client?
- One of your competitors in the real estate business spreads false rumors about you that creates a loss of community trust. What legal remedy can you seek that will be heard in court? How can you prove harm and be compensated?