Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Business Law II - assignment
On a piece of paper, Joelle writes, âI promise to pay Rio $1000 on demand.â Joelle signs the note.
- What type of instrument is this?
- Is it negotiable?
- If not,why not?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 â 750 words (approximately 2 â 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
- Attempt APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1â margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.