Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Business Research and Communications Assignment - Answer these essay questions (attached are the chapters of the book required to complete this activity): 1. Using the direct approach, write a fiction
Business Research and Communications Assignment - Answer these essay questions (attached are the chapters of the book required to complete this activity):
1. Using the direct approach, write a fictional letter to your subordinates explaining that there is a pay freeze in place for the next year and that no raises or bonuses are being given out. From what you have been told, the pay freeze is in place due to stock prices taking a 10% dive in the past 6 months, as well as some bad press for your CEO’s alleged affairs.
2. Draft a letter to be sent to the 5 candidates who interviewed for a job opening in your department, but were not selected. All candidates had excellent resumes and all were well suited to the position, however they were not selected. You would, however, like to keep their information on file to consider them for potential openings. Write a letter - in as much detail as you feel is necessary - to explain the situation to them.
3. Select a product from your medicine cabinet or bathroom closet and write a persuasive marketing message for it that can be used in online advertising and on the company’s social media pages.
4. Look online for a piece of product marketing that you feel bends the rules of ethics. Explain what the company did, why it’s unethical, and how you’d change if it you were in charge or marketing.
5. Go on Facebook and find the company pages of three candy bars or types of cookies. Compare and contrast how the companies use their Facebook page to promote their products and persuade consumers to purchase them. Include which product is the most appealing to you and why, and which is the least appealing and why. Use chapter 10 to guide your work.