Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Business Strategy for Ford Motor Company
For this assignment, you are to write a 4–6 page business analysis to the vice president of strategy in a key business unit that describes the business strategy of a firm you select. Include the key findings in your analysis, an overview of the generic strategy that seems to best describe the company's strategic approach, a discussion of key elements in the overall business strategy, and a review of the most important components of the company's business model.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1 – Apply strategic theories, models and tools to distinguish an organization's strategy.
- Explain the generic business strategies, including cost, differentiation, and focus or hybrid information, for the selected firm.
- Analyze what business strategies the firm is using in their marketplace approach. Provide examples of how they use the strategy to position itself in a competitive environment.
- Competency 2 – Analyze the strategic fit of an organization's business model.
- Analyze the firm's business model.
- Competency 7 – Communicate in a manner that is professional and consistent with expectations for members of the business professions.
- Write coherently to support a central idea (in appropriate APA format) with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a business professional.
· Ford: Ford is a complex multinational organization that has recently focused on strategic initiatives to address production capacity, supply chain reliability, sustainability, and technological innovation in order to remain competitive in the rapidly changing automotive industry.
For this assignment, use headings and subheadings to help organize the key points of your 4-6 page business analysis and include the following:
· Explain the generic business strategies, including cost, differentiation, and focus or hybrid information, for the selected firm.
· Analyze what business strategies the firm is using in their marketplace approach. Provide examples of how they use the strategy to position itself in a competitive environment.
· Analyze the firm's business model. What are their core products? How does the firm make money? What is the customer value proposition? What is the profit proposition?