Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Business Tort and Criminal Liability Presentation
Differentiate between the following Agency types: Express, Implied, Apparent and
Ratification. MY PART OF TEAM ASSIGNMENT
Purpose of Assignment
Why do businesses enter into agency relationships and hire independent contractors instead of employees. Is it simply cost? Is it a question of liability, or is it a combination of the two? As you approach this week's assignment, consider these questions and think about how they impact risk and what factors in that business create the most risk for the employees and executives. Is it always the same?
Resources: Legal Environment of Business: Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and Global Issues: Ch. 5, Ch. 6 and Ch. 7
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, including detailed speaker notes (speaker notes not required for introduction, conclusion, and reference slides). The speaker notes for each slide should serve as the text for your presentation.
Address the following:
- Individual Team Member Requirement:
- Each team member should create a slide summarizing their Week 3 individual assignment.
- Learning Team Requirements:
- Differentiate between the following Agency types: Express, Implied, Apparent and Ratification.
- Discuss what classifies a worker as an independent contractor.
- Collaborate and discuss at least 2 business torts and 2 criminal activities that businesses deal with.
- Defend the collective finding of the Learning Team and its conclusions.
Cite a minimum of five scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.