BUSN 412 Week 2 Quiz
This pack of BUSN 412 Week 2 Quiz consists of:
1. When developing forecasts, two key inputs that were discussed in the text are:
2. ____ tracks the evolution of environmental trends, sequences of events, or streams of activities.
3. When we scan the general environment, we can identify information on:
4. Gathering "competitive intelligence" ______.
5. When conducting environmental forecasting, we can say that it involves developing plausible projections about which of the following concerning environmental change?
6. Which of the following is not a limitation of SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, Threats) analysis?
7. Value chain analysis makes sure that the activities of an organization are divided into two major categories of value activities: primary and support. Choose a primary activity from among the following:
8. Which one of the following can we say is included in inbound logistics?
9. When assessing its primary activities, an airline company would most likely examine:
10. Advertising is a __________ activity. Supply of replacement parts is a __________ activity.
Explain how competitor intelligence can be improved by gathering information about competitors in the public domain. Provide examples.
**** 412 Week * ****Attached: BUSN 412 Week 2 Quiz.zip