BUSN 412 Week 4 Quiz
This work of BUSN 412 Week 4 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. A major trend in international developments includes:
2. It can be said that the reasons that explain why some governments make better use of the inflows from foreign investment and know-how than others include all of the following except:
3. The framework that Porter devised considers all of the following factors that affect a nation's competitiveness except:
4. When conditions of __________ consumer demand, __________ supplier bases, and __________ new entrant potential from related industries are evident, rivalry is intense in nations.
5. According to Michael Porter, firms that have experienced intense domestic competition are ____________.
6. It is true that there is a tremendous allure to __________. This is because it is considered the big play, the dramatic gesture, since with one stroke of the pen you can add billions to size, get a front page story, and create excitement in markets.
7. When a firm offers to buy shares of their stock from a company (or individual) planning to acquire their firm at a higher price than the unfriendly company paid for it, this antitakeover tactic is called (a) __________ .
8. An antitakeover tactic in which existing shareholders have the option to buy additional shares of stock at a discount to the current market price is called____________.
9. The term "golden parachutes" refers to:
10. Which one of the following is not considered an antitakeover tactic?
Related diversification has what primary benefits and risks associated with it?
**** 412 **** 4 ****Attached: BUSN 412 Week 4 Quiz.zip