BUSN 412 Week 6 Quiz
This document of BUSN 412 Week 6 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. Technical Computer Graphics uses small project teams and forms alliances with its teams, customers, and suppliers to accomplish projects. This is an example of _____
2. Organizations generally tend to become internally focused when faced with:
3. All of the following except ___________ can be considered tools and techniques used to achieve effective coordination and integration of key activities in an organization.
4. When____, effective ambidextrous organizations have alignment.
5. Effective ambidextrous structures, according to a study by O'Reilly and Tushman, had all of the following attributes except:
6. It can be said that managers, when faced with ethical crises, should:
7. ___is the only statement about ethical organizations that is false.
8. Proactive measures to prevent organizational ethics problems include all of the following except:
9. The statement "__________________" would least likely be found in a corporate credo.
10. All of the following are elements of the Goolsby Leadership Model except:
Briefly discuss three interdependent activities that are critical for effective leadership.
**** 412 Week * ****Attached: BUSN 412 Week 6 Quiz.zip