Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
By the mid-20 th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United States'...
By the mid-20th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United States' military functions as the world's "police." This assignment covers the manner in which this shift occurred and the consequences the United States faces as a result of its status as "policemen of the world." Using the Internet and reputable news sources, research two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years in which:
- The U.S. used military action abroad.
- Controversy existed within the American public regarding U.S. involvement.
- Controversy existed within the country or countries affected by U.S. involvement.
- write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your thesis on the significance of the current role of the US military, as exemplified in the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.