Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
you have selected acute stress disorder. Research it using your textbook and Argosy University online library resources. A minimum of 5 sources in addition to your textbook should be used. At least three of those sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles. The remaining 2 sources may be books, journal articles, or reputable web sites (like those from professional organizations or governmental agencies, not Wikipedia or similar sites). you will find that you need to address the following in a paper:
- Description of the selected disorder (Identify the DSM diagnostic category for the disorder and distinguish between diagnostic and commonly used terminology.)
- Causative factors of the disorder
- Diagnosis of the disorder
- Treatment of the disorder
- Survey of current research on the disorder
- Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format
- DUE TUESDAY 7-4-17
ersonality disorders are chronic and persistent behavioral and emotional disturbances that are often difficult to treat. Some professionals have argued that these disorders are not mental disorders at all, but personality styles—that these individuals are just odd or unusual. Review your textbook and a minimum of two peer-reviewed references and discuss the diagnostic and measurement challenges and issues related to personality disorders. What classification approach is currently used in the DSM? Explain this approach. Identify and discuss relevant research on the causation, diagnosis, and treatment of personality disorders. Your assignment should be at least a 2–3-page paper in Word format
DUE WEDNESDAY 7-5-17
You have researched the theoretical writings related to your selected mental disorder in the second part of the course project. In the third part, you have examined the practice related to the disorder. You have conducted field research on practice related to the disorder, an interview with a mental health professional. Based on all of the information you have gathered, develop a paper that includes the following:
- Describe the cause, extent, and nature of the disorder, such as number of people diagnosed and under treatment, demographics, and other factors of interest.
- Explain how the selected disorder is diagnosed.
- Explain how the selected disorder is treated. Be sure to include all the views on appropriate treatment and comment on diversity of views or dissent.
- Differentiate the diagnosis of this disorder from those of the other disorders within the same diagnostic category.
- Comment on culturally bound syndromes, cultural biases, or the interplay between assessment and diagnosis and culture.
- Provide data from the professional interview completed relevantly and substantively integrating this information into the body of the paper. Provide the name of the interviewed professional with his/her credentials. Written transcripts of the interview should be recorded and submitted with the assignment (e.g. in paper as an appendices).
Write a 4–5-page paper in Word format