Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Can anyone help?
Lesson 6 Discussion - Stereotyping Based on Age - Availability Ends
Jul 6, 2017 11:30 PM
Introductory Sociology Section 07G Summer 2017 CO
Click on the link below to the article titled, “Age-Based Stereotypes: Silent Killer of Collaboration and Productivity.” Beginning on page three, there are typical stereotypes for each generation listed. Find your generation and respond to the following questions.
- Are these stereotypes an accurate description of you?
- Have you made any of these assumptions about individuals in the other generations?
- How does it make you feel when someone makes a stereotypical assessment of you?
- Compare and contrast the three sociological perspectives on aging described in your lesson six readings.
- Does one of these perspectives resonate more with you than the others? Explain your position.
Discussion post instructions:
- Your response should be at least two 8-9 sentence paragraphs