Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Can u help?
Imagine you are the chief information officer (CIO) for your local healthcare organization. Your board of directors is very interested about the activities you manage on a daily basis. They sent a list of questions they would like you to present on during the upcoming board meeting scheduled for tuesday evening. Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation that covers the following components:
1. title slide,
2. compare and cntrast the varying filing systems (one-two slides),
3. identify and describe three types of computer storage systems (one slide)
4. explain when it is acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide)
5. explain when it is not acceptable to destroy a medical record (one slide)
6. explain why a medical record must be retained for your healthcare organization (one slide)
7. describe disaster planning and two different events your department should plan for (one-two slides)
8. develop a conclusion slide, and
9. include a reference slide with at least one outside source, not counting textbook, in APA format