Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Can you help?
Answer with a full paragraph for each of the 5 questions given below:
- How is palm oil production in Indonesia related to the consumption of products in the United States economy, and what do multinational corporations' bottom line production choices (cited in the movie) have to do with Climate Change?
- How does Sunita Narin (Center for Science and Environment in Delhi, India) characterize the role the United States is in leading the way toward low carbon urbanization in developing countries like India.
- Gidon Eshel (Research Professor and Environmental Physicist at Bard College) reveals how U.S. consumers, as individuals, may instantly reduce their own personal carbon footprint. What is his suggestion? Why would it matter (in measurable impact)?
- How many giga-factories does Elon Musk (Tesla Founder) believe it would take to power the entire planet's transportation and electricity needs (replacing 70 percent of carbon emissions with clean technology solutions) ? How big is Musk's solar and storage battery giga-factory, nearing completion this year?
- Dr. Piers Sellers (Astronaut and Director of Earth Science at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration--NASA) demonstrates a computer graphics simulation of earth systems which utilizes real-time data from 20 orbiting satellites and trend projections.
Briefly summarize the findings that Dr. Sellers presents in this movie documentary:
It's due in four hours...