Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Reading Assignments 2
Your Tool Kit at Work:
2.2 Plug Your knowledge into Real Life
2.3 Your Time - Spend It Like Money
2.4 To Do or Not To Do
2.5 Your Positive Attitude List
2.6 Technology Exercise
- What is your personality type?Please go to following website to take a personality test, and post your personalty type in this question.https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-t...
- Answer following questions:
- Identify a possible entry-level or appropriate job for a career that might interest you. For example: Software Developer, Web designer, Web content writer, auto mechanic, or dental technician. Perform an Internet search for information about your career of interest.
- Select several items from the search results list and go to their websites to see what you can learn about the career. Write down what you learn.
- Do some research about the career including job qualifications, a typical workday, good versus challenging aspects of the job, technical skills required for the job, and the company background and culture. Summarize your findings in writing.
- After your research, do you think this job is appropriate for you? Why do you think that is?