Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Purpose: To introduce the student to the principles of Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) through use of a case-based presentation. The student will demonstrate the ability to formulate a clinical case study, perform an efficient literature search and apply the results through presentation that will enhance the student’s knowledge for future clinical practice. The student will also gain experience in teaching and presentation skills by educating their peers. This group presentation also incorporates the “Team Teach” collaboration where nursing faculty are invited to come and observe the presentations and give feedback from a clinical perspective.
- Students will utilize critical thinking through clinical case studies.
- Students will be able to find current evidence by performing an effective medical literature search.
- Students will apply the information found to future clinical practice.
- Students will gain experience educating peers about their topic.
Format: Students will design a minimum 6–page paper, double spaced along. This is case study presentation that should include the following:
- Case Study/SBAR (situation, background, assessment, recommendations) format.
- Pathophysiology of the presented topic.
- Include four different medical-based evidence and/or research.
- Cite any works using APA style format.