Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Case Study Analysis: Volunteer Work
As an organizational manager, compose a proposal to your (fictitious) leadership explaining the value of locating and adapting a volunteer network. Be sure to address the following:
- A detailed report of what you have learned about potential organizational volunteers and where they can be found.
- Examples of how your organization would benefit from the volunteers.
- Describe how the volunteers fit into the organizationâs structure. Take each of the six elements of organization design and discuss how each would affect this structural approach.
- Explain any impact to the organizational culture by referring to several of the tips found in the Adapting to Organizational Culture information in the Student Career Center.
Your well-written proposal should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length in addition to the title page and reference page
Paper should be in APA format.