CGD 318 Week 2 Quiz
This document of CGD 318 Week 2 Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. Any false statement about a person or organization that creates public contempt, hatred, ridicule, or inflicts injury on reputation is known as:
2. Motivational objectives are more difficult to accomplish because:
3. What persuasive tactic is being used when a political candidate begins to use the issue of employment if the poll indicates that unemployment is a key issue?
4. Which is not an aspect of timing in a public relations program?
5. Which of the following is an example of an informational objective?
6. Public relations professionals protect trademarks in all the following ways EXCEPT:
7. The mass media are influential in forming a person