Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Change Implementation, evaluation, sustainability
You will utilize your change model for this assignment. Review the feedback submitted by your instructor on your previous change model assignment. Make any changes or modifications necessary for the submission of this assignment.
Evaluate the performance of your organization or department. Identify an area that would significantly benefit from initiating a change. Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you describe the particular area you propose to address through a change initiative. Include the following for your company:
- Discuss the issues in this area and the current outcomes as a result of the issues.
The need for change including specifying the issue and the current outcomes resulting from the issue is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Describe the external and/or internal driving forces, contributing issues, and the people affected.
Description of internal and/or external driving forces, contributing issues, and people affected isthoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Evaluate the stakeholders involved and discuss how they will be affected by your change initiative.
Evaluation of stakeholders and how they will be affected by the change initiative is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Clarify your role and responsibility as a change leader. Discuss the leadership theory (or theories) you will use to guide the change process.
The role of the leader in the change initiative is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.
- Discuss the change agents you need to recruit in order to successfully implement your change. Describe the roles of these change agents.
Discussion of necessary change agents and their respective roles in implementing change is thoroughly discussed with rich detail, including all necessary elements.
- Utilize your change model to develop strategies: (a) Explain the relevance of this model to your organization; and (b) Present the strategic aspects using your model. Be sure to clearly define the purpose of each aspect, the people involved, and the actions that need to be taken.
The change model is thoroughly applied with rich detail and the resulting strategies include all necessary elements.
- Identify, or predict, the potential barriers to change. Discuss possible ways to overcome these obstacles, including methods for dealing with emerging or unforeseen circumstances that could impede implementation.
Overcoming barriers to change is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.
- Describe the evaluation methods you will use to determine the level of success of your change initiative. Discuss what metrics or measureable determinates you will use.
Evaluation methods for determining the success of the change initiative are extremely thorough with specific metrics or measurable determinants clearly defined and numerous relevant details.
- Propose strategies to anchor change or support continuous change.
Strategies for sustaining change are thoroughly presented with rich detail and include discussion of all necessary elements.
- Establish how your change plan supports the organizational mission/goal, genuinely addresses stakeholder concerns, and will serve as an equitable contribution for the community or society overall.
Discussion of how the change plan supports the organizational mission and goals, addresses stakeholder concerns, and contributes to the community of society is thoroughly presented with rich detail and includes discussion of all necessary elements.
Prepare this assignment utilizing the APA Style. An abstract is not required.
Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Paper consist of clear and convincing arguments that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.