Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Chapter 11 – Probation and Parole Instructions: Please read Chapter 11 in your main text and complete this assignment. This activity includes you reading the assigned chapters (articles, etc.) in thei
Chapter 11 – Probation and Parole
Instructions: Please read Chapter 11 in your main text and complete this assignment. This activity includes you reading the assigned chapters (articles, etc.) in their entirety and completing the assigned quiz. You are also required to submit to me (via the grading center) the following in a MINIMUM one-page summary document. Please complete in the order presented, with an in-depth discussion of each point.
(1) The topic of the assigned reading
(2) At least five main things you learned from the assigned reading. Please note – these should be substantive things learned from the assigned reading. List and discuss each point. Please ensure that I can clearly identify the issues you are discussing. Label them (a, b, c. --; or i, ii, iii, etc.). DO NOT COPY THE SUMMARY OF THE CHAPTER! YOU WILL RECEIVE ZERO POINTS IF YOU DO!
(3) What is/was not clear to you; please indicate the page number so I can respond accordingly. If you understood everything, please say so. Let me know exactly what you do not understand.
(4) What made you think, and why (please discuss the "what" and the "why"). Just listing a few points will not guarantee you any point. Please explain why?
DUE DATE: October 24, 2021, by 11:59 PM
POINTS will be allotted as follows:
(1) The topic of reading – 2 Point
(2) List and discuss at least five significant arguments/things you learned from the assigned reading – 15 Points
(3) What is/was not clear to you - please identify the page – 2 Points
(4) What made you think? – 6 Points
Next Separate critical thinking question and response from discussion board:
Chapter 11 – Probation and Parole
Week 11 - DISCUSSION BOARD # 11
Instructions: These assignments need to be completed in the time allotted. Students will be required to post one (1) initial response to the posted activity/questions and AT LEAST TWO (2) supplemental responses based on another student's post. Your response to your classmate's posts should add to the discussion (i.e., reflecting on their response, asking questions, etc.). Students who fail to participate in the weekly discussions or respond that show they have not read and understood the material will not receive their participation mark for the week. All responses should address the issues raised and not attack the student who raised the questions or arguments. Please ensure that your response is your own thoughts, using all assigned materials – don't rely on your personal opinion or only on quotes from the textbook.
The best way to improve your discussion-post scores is to reply to my comments and questions. You are expected to post high-quality messages (e.g., well-written, addressing multiple perspectives, citing sources, etc.) related to the discussion topic. Your grade for discussion boards will be based on both the quantity and quality of your contributions. In other words, I will keep track of how often you post meaningful, substantive contributions to class discussion. I will also consider whether your contributions demonstrate responsiveness to the reading assignments, my posts, and your classmates' posts.
Please post your initial discussion board response by 11:59 PM on Wednesday of the week the discussion opens. You must then log in throughout the rest of the period for the discussion activity and submit a minimum of two replies to your classmates' posts. Discussions will close by 11:59 PM on Sunday.
Discussion Board Activities:
- There are services available for parolees that will facilitate their successful transition from prison to the community. Discuss some of these services. Are they widely available across the country? If not, why are parolees not able to access these services? Discuss with your classmates.