Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Chapter 3 Define and describe PaaS. List the benefits of PaaS solutions. Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS. Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from
- Chapter 3
- Define and describe PaaS.
- List the benefits of PaaS solutions.
- Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS.
- Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from an on-site database.
- List the computing resources normally provided with a PaaS.
- Chapter 4
- Define and describe IaaS.
- Define and describe system redundancy. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement a redundancy plan.
- Define and describe load balancing. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement load balancing.
- Define and describe NAS. Assume you must implement a shared file system within the cloud. What company would you select? Why? What costs should your client expect to pay for cloud-based data on a gigabyte (GB) basis?
- Define and describe colocation. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement colocation.
- Compare and contrast a cloud-based disk storage device (with a file system) with a cloud based database.
- Compare and contrast physical, dedicated virtual, and shared virtual servers. Search the web for companies that provide each. What cost should a customer expect to pay for each?
- Chapter 5
- Define and describe SSO.
- Define and describe IDaaS.
- Define SAML and describe its purpose.
- Define and describe provisioning.
- Define and describe FIDM.
- List factors that make mobile ID management difficult.
Your responses should be submitted as a Word document and the paper should adhere to APA format and style. Your answers should be written in your own words. Include proper citations to any sources you used in your answers.
The assignment is due at the end of the day on Sunday of week 2.