Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
CHARACTER ANALYSIS on anyone you would like 1. Include a summary of significant events which influenced the individual's personality development.
CHARACTER ANALYSIS on anyone you would like
1. Include a summary of significant events which influenced the individual's personality development.
2. Describe and give examples of biopsychosocial-cultural events or circumstances when the person demonstrated extreme personality traits.
3. Describe the pre-illness personality pattern or persistent and extreme personality pattern.
4. According to the DSM IV-TR, what is the specific diagnostic mental disorder(s)? Describe and give symptoms and/or characteristics that are usually associated with the diagnostic mental disorder.
5. What adjustment mechanisms are frequently used by this individual? Give some specific examples.
6. What type of treatment helped this person or what would have helped if treatment would have been received?
7. Who were the supportive individuals, or significant others, in this person's life? Describe both positive and negative supportive systems.
8. Give other information which may help in the understanding of the dynamics of the person's holistic behavior.
9. Display articles, books, and photographs or show any other audio-visual material which will help to understand the person's mental health/illness.
10. Your PowerPoint should be at least 15 slides or more due extensiveness of assignment. Please include an introduction, conclusion, and reference (citations) slide