Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
CHEMIST RESEARCH PAPER
Write a five-paragraph research paper on a chemist or a biochemist, focused on the following:
• Field within Chem / BioChemistry.
• Early life- place of birth, education, how they got involved in science.
• Greatest accomplishment and how it advanced their field
• Ways in which their discoveries and inventions improved the world.
• Any controversies surrounding their work
• Final events.
•Your paper must include an introductory paragraph (with a strong thesis
statement) and a concluding paragraph. You must also have a sources page.
•You will be required to use at least three different sources: One encyclopedia
(book or online), one valid Internet source, and one additional source which may
be a book, magazine, newspaper, or interview.
•You will create a title page following the given format. No word art.
•Type your paper in Times New Roman, size 12 font, with single spacing and upto 700 words.
•You must use your own words. “Cut and Paste” is plagiarism and is not