Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
- · Paper should be on a topic in chemistry that you would like to know more about and feel able to share with your classmates.
- · Paper should be typed double-spaced and 3-4 pages in length. (No cover page)
- · Paper should include a bibliography, which will not count towards the page length.
- · Bibliography may include journals, periodicals and Internet sites (.gov, .edu, or .org only) but not books. (4 sources none older than 2014)
- · Use the APA format for the bibliography.
- I need to write 2 different papers one for me and one for my Brother
- Paper #1 The Scientific Method of Fingerprints
- Paper #2 The Effect of Alcohol on the Brain