Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choose a nonprofit organizations policies and present a anayltical objective research assignment
In this first assignment, you will select a policy issue and evaluate its impact. Select one (1) policy issue of interest to you, which will be used for evaluation for all of your assignments.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Develop a brief overview (i.e., no more than one  paragraph) of the selected issue.
- Recommend one (1) type of public policy out of the four (4) mentioned within the text and develop a reasoning as to why this policy supports the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Suggest two (2) policy modifications that may positively impact and two (2) policy modifications that may negatively impact the outcomes for the issue that you have selected. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: In this question, you are recommending change to the public policy in Question #2 and how the changes will impact the selected issue.
- Suggest three (3) methods by which the Constitution—specifically the powers of Congress— addresses the role of government within business administration overall for your selected issue. Provide a rationale to support your response. Note: In this question, you are evaluating the relationship between government and business of the selected issue. Focus on the role(s) the government and businesses play in supporting and / or negating the selected issue.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites.. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as peer-reviewed.