Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choose and analyze a document and explain the document’s relevance within the framework of the historical context in which the document was written.
Students will choose a document from one of the following categories from the Avalon Project: 17th century, 18th century, or 19th century (until 1877-docments after this date do not fall within the scope of this course’s curriculum). Students will analyze this document and explain the document’s relevance within the framework of the historical context in which the document was written. Must be no less than 450 words and no longer than 700 words-there will be substantial
The web address is provided in the syllabus. It is located under the heading: Helpful Websites:
· http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/war/ (For Just War Related Discussions)
· http://www.hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html (Genocide Related Discussion)
· https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ (APA format assistance)
· http://ir.lawnet.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3265&context=flr (Equality Discussion)
· http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/ (Factions Discussion)
· http://avalon.law.yale.edu/ (Primary Source Assignment)
· College of the Canyons Library Database
o Username: fish
o Password: chips
Documents dated before the seventeenth century, documents dated after 1877, and the Declaration of Independence are not permitted.
Attached are two files. One file is the format, grading criteria, and requirements. The other is an example of a completed primary source assignment.