Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Choose any published database from the internet (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial or sports sites)...
- Choose any published database from the internet (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial or sports sites) or from your workplace. You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
- Your chosen database must be pre-approved by the instructor.
- If the file is large than 200 observations, randomly choose 200 observations from the data.
- Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
- Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
- Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means – Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means – Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
- Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
- Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Expectations: Copy & paste the Excel displays into a Word file if you can. Upload the Word file (or the Excel files) for credit. Comments in which you describe your findings should be included with each display. APA formatting is not required but the assignment should be formatted professionally so that it flows well for weekly assignments and you should adhere to the rules of written English in your punctuation, grammar and spelling.